- Windows installers for PyScanFCS are available at the release page.
- On Debian-based systems, install via
apt-get install pyscanfcs.
- If you have Python 3.6 installed, you may install PyScanFCS via
pip install pyscanfcs. After the installation, type
pyscanfcsin a command shell to start PyScanFCS.
The documentation is in the process of being transferred entirely to readthedocs.org. Currently, the it is scattered across several places and it might be outdated:
- Original LaTeX-based PDF file: https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyScanFCS/wiki/PyScanFCS_doc.pdf
- Book chapter in Methods in Molecular Biology (2013) on perpendicular line scanning FCS: https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.00070