- Windows installers for PyScanFCS are available at the release page. Note: The installer is currently broken because astropy cannot be frozen, see https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/7052.
- On Debian-based systems, install via
apt-get install pyscanfcs.
- If you have Python 3.6 installed, you may install PyScanFCS via
pip install pyscanfcs[GUI]. After the installation, type
pyscanfcsin a command shell to start PyScanFCS.
The documentation is in the process of being transferred entirely to readthedocs.org. Currently, the it is scattered across several places and it is most-likely outdated:
- Original LaTeX-based PDF file (outdated): https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyScanFCS/wiki/PyScanFCS_doc.pdf
- Wiki pages: https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyScanFCS/wiki